Ollie McCarthy – Personal Trainer in Tunbridge Wells
Personal Trainer in Tunbridge Wells: I help people to build fit, robust, and capable bodies that look good but also perform well. This is done through a combination of mobility, strength and conditioning work.
My approach to training is all about the bigger picture: I help my clients to look beyond the hour they spend with me and look at the other 23 hours of the day. Through a combination of 1-2-1 training and lifestyle coaching I help to empower clients with the knowledge to make positive lifestyle choices outside of their sessions, to help support their goals.
I specialise in running- in particular getting runners to move better and get them strong enough to endure the high impact nature of the sport.
Having said this my emphasis on getting people moving better, stronger and fitter can be applied to a variety of different goals.
Why train with me?
I get results.
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- BSc Exercise, Nutrition and Health (Bachelor’s Degree with Honours)
- Phil Learney- Fat Loss for the General Population Seminar
- Combined Strength 5 Day immersion- Working Energy Systems
- The Foot Collective- Foot Health 101
- Combined Strength Mentorship – Currently Studying
- £60 per hour
- Enquire for details