Boxing is my passion! I had a long career fighting in both the professional and amateur fields for my country (Czech Republic). I retired from professional boxing in 2007 and now enjoy using my 26 years’ experience of boxing to teach others. I believe it is one of the best forms of exercise for the whole body and it also improves confidence, agility and self-discipline.
I’ve had very positive feedback from my clients and have built up popular classes as well as a successful personal boxing training business. I have trained a wide range of people including preparing professional boxers and white collar boxers for fights and also those who want to get fitter build confidence and lose weight.
I love the challenge of training beginners and seeing their development. I have extensive experience of running non-contact boxercise classes. During my training sessions I motivate and inspire. My classes are energetic and fun as well as educational and hard work! Training is about taking a person from where they are, to where they want to be.
- 282 contests (229 wins, 3 draws, 50 defeats)
- National tournament winner
- 1 year boxed for Germany
- 3 Times Silver Medallist in National Czech Championship
- 3 Times Bronze Medallist In National Czech Championship
- 2 years Czech pro holder
- 2 Years in National Czech Team
- Trainer/Second Licence – British Boxing Board of Control
- ABA Boxing Coach Level 1
- ABA Boxing Coach Level 2
- ABA Boxing Tutor
- AIBI Czech Full Qualified Boxing Coach
- CRB Checked
- Per hour £60
- Per half hour £30
- Enquire for details