My Yoga journey started in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, when I was first introduced to a traditional Hatha yoga class, that was 8 years ago. From that point I started to learn and practice the beautiful art of Yoga. After attending many classes I realized that it was my destiny to become a Yoga Instructor and start spreading my knowledge through teaching yoga to people all around the world.
I studied in India, the motherland and home of Yoga. The experience of being taught by authentic vastly knowledgeable local teachers which was free from polluted interpretations and distortions has given me a huge advantage. Learning yoga from a school, where the guiding source is a living enlightened masters and monks is like drinking water from the river at its origin where it is so pure.
I teach different styles of yoga for adults and kids and my aims to clearly explain the what, why’s and how’s of asana, breathing, meditation along with some yoga philosophy making the practice approachable for everyone, of every level and of every walk of life. I share this knowledge with all my students, so they can practice wisely, sustainably and mindfully.
You can find more information about me on my website: Yoga by Margarita
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) and Children’s Yoga teacher (RCYT) with Yoga Alliance
- Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher with Federation of Antenatal Educators, UK
- 200 hours Yoga Teachers Training Course by Govardhan School of Yoga, India
- 95 hours Kids Yoga Teachers Training Course by Divine Light Yoga, United Kingdom
- 85 hours Prenatal/Postnatal Teachers Training Course by Sally Parkers Yoga, United Kingdom
- Diploma in Yoga Education by Yoga Vidya Gurukul, Nashik, India