I have been interested in bodybuilding from an early age and now I have made it my life style. By the time I was 22 years old, I started competing in body building competitions, and I now plan to compete again. Bodybuilding is my passion and I have a great understanding of function and the vital processes of the human body.
Throughout my time studying to become a physique trainer, I have learned great amounts about nutrition, fat loss and hypertrophy, which are the main aspects that I specialise in. My main aim is to provide high quality training along with programming and nutrition plans to suit my client’s needs and goals. I believe the basis to any person reaching their goal is through quality knowledge and solid communication. So whether your goal is to improve any muscular imbalances, build muscle mass and work on developing your physique, lose body fat, or to improve nutritional aspects then don’t hesitate to contact me!
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- Nutrition weight and management
- Applied nutrition and supplements certificate (ACA) (ongoing)
- Advance resistance training
- Physique camp (program designing & practical day) at M10 Fitness
- Physique camp (theory day) at M10 Fitness
- Biomechanics and lagging body parts seminar at M10 Fitness
- Mentorship as physique coach at M10 Fitness (ongoing)
- Per hour £40