I have been training in Taekwon-do for 22 years and competing and coaching at an international level for 10 years, current role – England National Team Coach.
As a personal trainer I focus on listening to peoples needs and goals before helping them devise an effective plan. There is no one size fits all plan, everyone is different and therefore everyone receives a bespoke service. No matter who you are or what you want you cannot out train a bad diet and you must lift some weights. This does not mean going paleo or becoming a power lifter, just making some small changes to your lifestyle and training hard.
My approach is about making you fit for purpose that means improving your general health and keeping you fit so you can pursue your goals.
I have been a member of the England Taekwon-Do team since 2007, winning:
- Gold & Bronze medal Taekwon-Do World Championships (2013)
- Bronze medal Taekwon-Do World Championships (2015)
- Gold & Bronze medals at the Holland Cup (2015)
- UK Champion (2013)
- English & London Open Champion (2010)
I am also head coach for the Vision Taekwon-Do Association.
- Level 2 KBT Strength & Conditioning
- Level 1 KBT Strength & Conditioning Coach
- International Taekwon-Do Federation International Instructor
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Advanced Instructor
- Nutrition & weight management
- Training older adults
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Health screening
- Training in alternative environments
- First aid & CRB
‘science and practice of strength training’ and Ultimate Flexibility’
- Per hour £45
- 10 sessions £400