I am a Physique Coach and Exercise Specialist. Physique improvement and delivering highly efficient training are my areas of specialisation.
Every time I’m on the gym floor, whether training a client or myself, the aim is to refine and progress my craft. I take my role as a coach very seriously, and I expect my clients to show the same level of dedication to the process.
Protocols and programmes will be meticulously planned out according to your goals; taking into account all variables that are both necessary and sufficient for physique improvement.
As both an avid student and educator, I take great care and effort to continually advance the knowledge of both my clients and myself. A central aim of mine is to impart some level of knowledge everytime we step on the gym floor, that will help you achieve the physique you’ve always desired. Building a great physique requires a steep learning process, and I aim to make that process as efficient as possible.
I understand that what I offer is not everyone’s cup of tea. That’s fine. But if you are seeking to significantly improve your physique, from fat loss to muscle gain, it would be worth paying me a visit.
- Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing (CYQ)
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training (YMCA)
- Paleo Nutritionist (International Alliance of Holistic Therapists)
- Resistance Training Specialist (Pending)
- Precision Nutrition – Level 1 (Pending)
- Ben Pakulski Hypertrophy & Biomechanics Seminar at M10 Fitness
- Glute Camp at M10 Fitness
- Phil Learney, Real World Fat Loss Seminar
- Physique Camp (Theory Day) at M10 Fitness
- Resistance Training Specialist (RTS Practical) – Spine & Trunk at Integra Training
- Physique Camp (Programme Design & Practical Day) at M10 Fitness
For prices please email Luke at: