From a young age I have always enjoyed sports, playing tennis to both a national and international level. However, I found my true passion in the world of training and nutrition when I started attending a gym. I have a keen interest in bodybuilding and am fascinated with the human body, specifically biomechanics, nutrition and hypertrophy. I have made this a particular study of mine and, as a physique coach, my aim is to provide my clients with the best advice on nutrition and physique development to accomplish their personal goals.
I feel strongly that you get the most out of your training when it is tailored to your particular needs, when you understand the reasoning behind the exercises you are doing and when there is variety in your program. It’s important that it’s a two way process where you are as much a part of the process as I am.
Finally, I am a firm believer in hard work and will push you as hard as you can be pushed to achieve results that you did not believe were possible. However, I think it’s important that clients enjoy their training otherwise they will lose motivation and fall short of their goals. So, whether your goal is to build muscle, lose fat, treat muscular imbalances, rehabilitate injuries, or whatever it may be with regards to physique development, please get in contact.
- Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing (CYQ)
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training (YMCA)
- Paleo Nutritionist (International Alliance of Holistic Therapists)
- Resistance Training Specialist (Pending)
- Precision Nutrition – Level 1 (Pending)
- Ben Pakulski Hypertrophy & Biomechanics Seminar at M10 Fitness
- Glute Camp at M10 Fitness
- Phil Learney, Real World Fat Loss Seminar
- Physique Camp (Theory Day) at M10 Fitness
- Resistance Training Specialist (RTS Practical) – Spine & Trunk at Integra Training
- Physique Camp (Programme Design & Practical Day) at M10 Fitness
- Per hour £45
- Per block of 10 sessions £400